Static Voltage Regulator
10 – 2000 kVA
Standart Electrical Features
- Wide Input Voltage Range
- Precise Output Voltage Accuracy ±1% to ±5%
- Ultra Fast Voltage Regulation (500V/s)
- True 32-bit Microcontroller Controlled
- High Efficiency >97%
- Independent Phase Regulation to Correct Voltage aand Load Imbalance
- Electronic Protection Against to Over Load, Low Voltage, High Voltage, Over Temperature, Over Current and Short Circuit
- Overload Protection up to 150%
- Fast Responsive to Voltage Surges
- User Friendly, Easy and Comprehensive LCD Display and Mimic Diagram
- Advanced Alarm Menu
- Manual Bypass
- Auto Restart when Mains Available
- 512 Events Log Memory (Opt.)
- Full Electronic Static Structure with No Moving Parts,
- Delivering a ‘Maintenance Free’ Voltage Regulation Solution
- Compact Design with High Quality Material and Minimum
- Malfunction Hazard
- Designed, Manufactured and Supplied to Comply with
- Fully CE Compliant and Labelled
- Available at any required input voltage value and range.
- Available at any required output voltage value and tolerance from ±1% to ±5%.
- Output voltage can be adjusted by the LCD panel.
- Functionable with 50Hz and 60Hz.
- Optional MCCB can be added to the output to provide additonal protection.
- Optional automatic by-pass unit can be added to the output.
- Isolation transformer or voltage changing auto-transformer can be added for both input and output.
- Indoor and outdoor special cabinets with various IP protection classes can be provided.
- Optional EMC-filters at both input and output.
- Optional high-voltage protection and surge arrester.
- Input and output terminals can be designed and located specially on the cabinet.
- Optional Modbus.
Battery Extension Cabinets
Product Data Sheet
Servo and Static Voltage Regulators.
EnSmart Power offers single phase and three phase servo and static voltage stabilizers and regulators from 1kVA to 2000kVA as ideal solution for situations where stable power is mandatory, especially for high end electronics. Based on high speed semiconductor (Thyristor) technology and all digital microprocessor control, Static Voltage Stabilizers continuously monitor the incoming supply. Should the incoming voltage rise or drop, the stabilizers will automatically control the output to ensure the voltage reaching the load equipment always remains constant at the requisite voltage.